[moin-user] Broken URL after migration of wiki to new server

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Tue Jun 27 17:07:42 EDT 2017

On Monday 26. June 2017 16.40.57 Sam Franklin wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
>     Recently had to migrate the wiki to new server,  the URL's are all
> broken.   Is there a simple way of having the URL fixed with the new FQDN
> of the server?  Would appreciate any suggestion or recommendation on having
> the issue resolved.

I would have thought that Moin would generate links using the hostname of the
server (potentially set in the Web server configuration if a virtual host is
involved). If Moin is generating URLs with a different hostname, maybe there
is something like url_mappings defined in the configuration:

https://moinmo.in/HelpOnConfiguration#urls

I hope this points you in the right direction!

Paul