[moin-user] How to wrap around the TOC please?

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 10:42:54 EDT 2017

If you want text wrapping around the TOC on a few pages, then on those pages wrap the TOC in a one cell table and use the table styling features to float the table left/right, color background, etc.
https://moinmo.in/HelpOnTables

||<tablestyle="float:right;" style="border: 0;"><<TableOfContents>>||

<boudiccas at skimble.plus.com>:
> > Having recently decided to use either mediawiki or moinmoin for my
> > 'DrugFacts' web site I have a question, is it possible to have the text
> > of an article/page to wrap around the 'Table of Contents' please? If so,
> > how?
>
> I am quite confident, that this is handled by the CSS of the theme that you
> use. Did you already try out different themes?

Yes, the "table-of-contents" rule in the common.css file provides the
foundation for the TOC. Changing the "display" property will probably cause
the box to be treated differently, although the "clear" property of any
following elements will also have an effect on where they end up.

Paul