[moin-user] MoinMoin + OpenLDAP

Michael JOIGNY mjoigny at neteven.com
Fri Mar 24 12:37:50 EDT 2017

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this mailing list, i need some help to configure MoinMoin
with OpenLDAP authentication.

MoinMoin version : 1.9.7

Python version : 2.6

This is my wikiconfig.py file :

/import os/
/from MoinMoin.config import multiconfig, url_prefix_static/

/from MoinMoin import log/
/log.load_config('/data/share/moin/config/logging/logfile_debug_auth')/

/from MoinMoin.auth.ldap_login import LDAPAuth/

/ldap_common_arguments = dict(/
/bind_dn='cn=admin,dc=mydomain,dc=com',/
/bind_pw='password',/
/base_dn='ou=Users,dc=mydomain,dc=com', # base DN we use for searching/
/scope=2, # scope of the search we do/
/search_filter='(uid=%(username)s)',/
/givenname_attribute=None, # ldap attribute we get the first name from/
/surname_attribute=None, # ldap attribute we get the family name from/
/aliasname_attribute=None, # ldap attribute we get the aliasname from/
/email_attribute=None, # ldap attribute we get the email address from/
/#email_callback=None, # the function that is called with a dict as the
first argument that provides LDAP data. the function has to return the
e-mail address that was generated from the dict input/
/coding='utf-8', # coding used for ldap queries and result values/
/timeout=20, # how long we wait for the ldap server [s]/
/start_tls=0,/
/name='ldap',/
/report_invalid_credentials=True,/
/)/

/ldap_authenticator1 = LDAPAuth(/
/server_uri='ldap://myurl:myport', # ldap / active directory server URI/
/)/
/auth = [ldap_authenticator1, ]/
/cookie_lifetime = 1 # 1 hour after last access ldap login is required
again/
/autocreate=True,/

I can query from the MoinMoin's host to my ldap server, so it's not a
connection problem.

Can you help me to debug this situation ? I would like to add some
logging for the LDAP Auth thanks to the logfile_debug_auth's file, but i
don't know how can i add the section.

Kind regards.

--
Michael.