[moin-user] MoinMoin + OpenLDAP

Michael JOIGNY mjoigny at neteven.com
Mon Mar 27 04:52:54 EDT 2017

Hello Lars,

Thanks for you feedback.

Le 25/03/2017 à 01:01, Lars Kruse a écrit :
> Hello Michael,
>
> please try to stick with plain text email messages on mailinglists - especially
> when you are sending code. This makes it easer to read and reply to your mails.
Sorry, i will do my best for the first time ;)

> Am Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:37:50 +0100
> schrieb Michael JOIGNY <mjoigny at neteven.com>:
>
>> [..]
> Are you sure, that your variable "ldap_common_arguments" is actually in use?
> Here with my LDAP setup within moinmoin, I passed these arguments directly to
> LDAPAuth.
> You can find my working example attached.
No, so i change my configuration file with yours replacing with my settings.

>> I can query from the MoinMoin's host to my ldap server, so it's not a
>> connection problem.
> Did you try to run "tcpdump" in order to verify, that the wiki host really
> tries to talk to the LDAP server when you try to login?
>   tcpdump -npi any port 389
I try tcpdump i don't see any traffic :(

What kind of python script test can i do to verify the connection
between my moinmoin's host to my ldap server ? perhaps my python's
environnement is not set properly ...

> Of course, logging would be the simpler approach.
Do you know how i can add logging for my LDAPAuth section ?

> Cheers,
> Lars
Michael.