[moin-user] ListPages macro doesn't work

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Sun Sep 3 07:26:37 EDT 2017

Am Sonntag, 3. September 2017, 11:44:59 CEST schrieb Lars Kruse:
> Hello Volker,
>

> Am Sat, 02 Sep 2017 20:18:14 +0200
>
> schrieb Volker Wysk <post at volker-wysk.de>:
> > I've copied the example to a wiki page:
> > <<ListPages(search_term=u'.+', list_type=("number_list", "bullet_list",
> > "content"), link=("pagename", "subpage"), reverse=False)>>
>
> indeed this looks like an example, but it is only a syntax description.
> The real example follows just below on the plugin documentation page:
>  https://moinmo.in/MacroMarket/ListPages
>
> Your error message was misleading, since the macro parser does not seem
> to handle brackets in an intuitive way.

Thanks. I've figured it out.

BUT: It's broken nonetheless. The search order doesn't treat German umlauts
adequately. They all go to the top. And it treats upper/lower case specially.
First all the page titles beginning with upper case letters appear, then at
the bottom the lower case ones appear.

I'm wondering how this could pass unnoticed, before publishing ListPages in
the macro market.

Cheers
Volker