[moin-user] Uploading pages programmatically fails

Lars Kruse lists at sumpfralle.de
Mon Sep 4 05:32:56 EDT 2017

Hello Peter,

Am Mon, 4 Sep 2017 07:51:35 +0100 (BST)
schrieb PETER BLEACKLEY <pete.bleackley at btinternet.com>:

> [..]
> TranscriBot has all the neccessary permissions, and is in a TrustedGroup that
> is exempt from my TextCha. However, no pages have been written to my wiki.
> Nothing is printed out when mc() is called, and nothing is written to
> TranscriBot_Error.log either (unless it's a lot of blank lines). Any idea
> what's wrong and how I can fix it?

Are you sure, that the file locations match your expectations? (or
maybe use absolute paths)
You surely checked the error log of your webserver?
If you use a single-process web (or application) server: did you try to
attach "strace" to the running process? (you could share its log with
us)

Cheers,
Lars