[moin-user] Can't create an account on moinmo.in

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Sun Sep 10 13:09:54 EDT 2017

Hi!

When I try to create a new account on moinmo.in, then there is a mandatory
field named "TextCha (notwendig)" ("notwendig" means "necessary"). To the
right, there appears "Das Edit-Password eingeben" ("Enter the edit password"),
and a text field.

I have no clue, what "Enter the edit password" means. When I click on "Profil
anlegen" ("create profile"), I get "TextCha: Falsche Antwort! Gehen Sie zurück
und probieren Sie es nochmal..." ("TextChar: wrong answer, please to back and
try again").

Volker