[moin-user] Where to add analytics embed code for tracking page views on every page of our wiki?

Dawn Messerly dawn.messerly at knockinc.com
Mon Feb 26 15:48:45 EST 2018

Hello,

If we wanted to add analytics tracking for page views on every page of our wiki, what would be the best place to add that embed code so that it will not be blown away by a moinmoin update?

We had embed code in the footer prior to our update from 1.9.8 to 1.9.9, but the update appears to have blown it away and we don’t want to risk that happening again for a future update.

FWIW we are using Piwik for analytics.

Thank you!

Dawn