[moin-user] How to configure help language packs

Peter Olsen pcolsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 23:49:11 EDT 2018

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I’m sure this is a simple question, and I’m sure it’s in the docs, but I’ve been round and round the Config links and I can’t find an explanation I understand.

How do I configure a moinmoin 1.9.10 language pack “all_pages”?

I apologize in advance for taking your time.  Chalk it up to being a relic of the punch-card era.  I’ll be happy to help anyone with the interpretation of Hollerith codes.  I used to be able to read punch cards from the holes alone.  (Printing was for sissies.)

Peter