[moin-user] how to use restructuredtext

Renato Pontefice renato.pontefice at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 04:03:28 EDT 2019

C:\moin-1.9\MoinMoin>pip install docutils
DEPRECATION: Python 2.7 will reach the end of its life on January 1st,
2020. Please upgrade your Python as Python 2.7 won't be maintained after
that d
ate. A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7.
Requirement already satisfied: docutils in c:\python27\lib\site-packages
(0.14)

I''ve already read the page that you show me but, if docutil are installed,
I  should read the effect of rst markup.
I show you a simple page I've already wrote and the result of it

this is the source of very simple page:
A ReStructuredText Primer
=========================

The text below contains links that look like "(quickref__)".  These
are relative links that point to the `Quick reStructuredText`_ user
reference.  If these links don't work, please refer to the `master
quick reference`_ document.

__

Structure
---------
This is the structure of bla bla bla
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and this is the result:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A ReStructuredText <http://localhost:8080/ReStructuredText> Primer
=========================

The text below contains links that look like "(quickref)". These are
relative links that point to the Quick reStructuredText_ user reference. If
these links don't work, please refer to the `master quick reference`_
document.

Structure

This is the structure of bla bla bla

the result is not what I want.

I'm wondering if I need to tell that is restructuredtext somewhere or if
it's enought have the docutils installed.

Thank you

Renato