[moin-user] moin 1.9.10 does not recognize rst

Renato Pontefice renato.pontefice at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 03:42:10 EDT 2019

Hi,
Im wrting from a windows pc where I've installed:
- python 2.7.16
- docutils 0.14
-moinmoin 1.9.10

the version of python and docutils are from command (python --version>; pip
freeze) so that are installed for sure.
But if I try to create a rst pasge on moinmoin editor, I receive error on
terminal and on the moinmoin page I obtain the following error::
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the
application.

I think it is a configuration error.

Can someone show me a link where I can read how to set configuration for
rst markup?

Thank you

Renato