[moin-user] Form input for MoinMoin 1.9?

M. Scott Reynolds mscottreynolds at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 20:22:32 EDT 2019

Is there a way for MoinMoin 1.9 to be configuered to accept form input, via
GET, POST, or PUT requests and save it to something like a log file?

I have an air quality sensor that I can configure to post weather data to a
custom URL and I would love to be able to use my internal wiki at home to
save the data.

I know the sensor can reach the wiki as can see the wiki logging 404s in
response to whatever the sensor is sending.

I am ok with Python so if that is necessary I can do it.

Thanks!
Scott R.