[moin-user] moinmoin 1.9.x: how to create a user

Renato Pontefice renato.pontefice at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 06:43:25 EST 2019

Still nothing,
I've tried also another password, but with the sane result.

Renato

11:39 ~ $ moin --config-dir=/home/rp4/mywiki account create --name=RenatoP
--password=RenatoP 2019-12-03 11:40:04,531 INFO MoinMoin.log:151 using
logging configuration read from built-in fallback in MoinMoin.log
module2019-12-03
11:40:04,531 INFO MoinMoin.log:157 Running MoinMoin 1.9.10 release code
from /home/rp4/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MoinMoinUsage: moin
[command] [general options] command subcommand [specific options]Options:
--version show program's version number and exit -q, --quiet Be quiet (no
informational messages) --show-timing Show timing values [default: False]
--config-dir=DIR Path to the directory containing the wiki configuration
files. [default: current directory] --wiki-url=WIKIURL URL of a single wiki
to migrate e.g. http://localhost/mywiki/ [default: CLI] --page=PAGE wiki
page name [default: all pages] --name=NAME Set the wiki user name to NAME.
--alias=ALIAS Set the wiki user alias name to ALIAS (e.g. the real name if
NAME is cryptic). --email=EMAIL Set the user's email address to EMAIL.
--password=PASSWORD Set the user's password to PASSWORD.11:40 ~ $