[moin-user] wich is the best markup to use?

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 10:24:45 EDT 2019

 It is a personal choice, so there is no right/wrong answer. I personally prefer Moinmoin as it is powerful and easy to use. Markdown is a second choice as it is easy to use. ReST would be my 3rd choice because the markup syntax seems harder to master.
Note there is a Convert function under Item Views so you can convert from one markup to another. The Convert function is still buggy, with some conversions working better than others.
The Convert function is mostly used for development and testing, not something you should plan on using.