[moin-user] do it exist a public moin2 w2iki?

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 16:40:29 EDT 2019

 Do a git pull on the moin repo; I have added some hints on getting moin installed on pythonanywhere.com. See /contrib/pythonanywhere/
See http://moinmoin2.pythonanywhere.com/Home There is a bug, non-ascii page content works, but non-ascii page names fail.
I have not used pythonanywhere.com before, so going through the setup was a bit confusing. You cannot use the built-in server on pythonanywhere.
On the pythonanywhere web site, get to the dashboard, then click on the Web tab. If you have already created a web app, go to the bottom of the page and click the red Delete button. Then click the "Add a new web app" link in the upper left. Choose Manual Configuration and perform the changes described in /contrib/pythonanywhere/
Good luck.