[moin-user] I am moved

Roger Haase crosseyedpenguin at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 15:42:29 EST 2020

 You are welcome, glad you got it going.
Don't forget to checkout /contrib/wikiconfig to prevent hackers from self registering and updating/creating items.
    On Sunday, February 9, 2020, 11:02:28 AM MST, Renato Pontefice <renato.pontefice at gmail.com> wrote:

 😪it works...finaly it works...I want to thank Roger for the patience with which he guided meI've started a new pythonanywhere vm, redo the entire flow described on the guide... and all works wellSo, the guide can bring also an ignorant (like me) to the goal.
And now I start to work!So you will hear me again!!!
Thank you
Renato