[moin-user] New coming on MoinMoin - in French

Pierre-Yves DELENS pyd at pydelens.be
Tue Jan 28 15:51:53 EST 2020

Hello,

As responsible for www.chastre-ecolo.be <http://www.chastre-ecolo.be>
(Wordpress based),

I need to add a wiki feature side-site, preferably outside of WordPress
(which is not my choice, but obliged from above).

I was deeply involved in Python sphere several years ago. Coming back is a
bit difficult, about config’s.

Right now, I’m just testing MoinMoin Desktop Edition, on Win 10 / Python 6.

I’m stuck because :

1.  I fail to pass through the step of installing languages packages (French
only in this case).

      I tuned  the config this way :

                language_default    = 'fr'

                page_category_regex = ur'(?P<all>Cat[ée]gorie(?P<key>\S+))'

                page_dict_regex = ur'(?P<all>Dict(?P<key>\S+))'

                page_group_regex = ur'(?P<all>Groupe(?P<key>\S+))'

                page_template_regex = ur'(?P<all>Mod[eè]le(?P<key>\S+))'

               but I still don’t see where to get the packages

2.  I didn’t define myself as a ‘superuser’, as it is presented as unneeded
on Desktop Edition (any user is a superuser).

    However I’m not yet registered at all as a ’user’, despite attempts to.
What did I miss ?

Is there someone out there to help me in these first steps ?

Yours

Pierre-Yves Delens, ir-arch

Rue de Bau, 26   -   1450  -  Blanmont

GSM : 00 32 (0)476 54 47 31