[Ncr-Python.in] Making a Career in FOSS [New Business]

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 14:54:30 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 7:17 PM, vijay shanker <deontics at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello satya
> it felt nice as i too wanted to start my own firm.. so in case u have that
> start up going, you can count on me.. and i was one posted that excel
> thinng..part of project i am working on these days..
> regards

hoho all those replying to this thread and otherwise too please stick to the
rules  first http://lug-iitd.org/Mailing_List_Guidelines
i love the enthusiasm and 0 cost inputs from a person like me , but it
becomes really difficult to manage it all in an incoherent manner, hope you
all respect the same the continue the conversations .

-Satya