[Ncr-Python.in] [COMMERCIAL] Python Django Developers

Ravi Kumar ra21vi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 22:34:17 CEST 2011

Hi Friends,

ENOZEN Technologies need some excellent python geeks/developers to
work on our projects. The project will be distributed as Freelance,
where you can work as Part-time or full-time engagement with other
developers.

First, let me introduce ENOZEN. Its a Web-Application & Mobile
Application development startup.
Our main development platform is Django/Python on Linux using jQuery,
though we also develop some applications in PHP and Java(mainly for
enterprise integrations).

You can learn more about this company by visiting enozen.com

Currently we are looking forward to connect with some freelancers
Python/Django geeks, who have good knowledge of working on Linux
platforms.  You won't have to design graphic and struggle with
HTML/CSS. You will be given designers support as much as possible.

The candidate should be pretty good at:
- Python
- Django Framework and its ORM
- Linux, Bash
- Python's PIP, VirtualEnv
- Python Debugging
- Javascript/jQuery
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
and some pinch of geekness.

If you have any query, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
- Ravi Kumar