[Ncr-Python.in] Plotly: Python Graphing and Analytics Library

Matt Sundquist matt at plot.ly
Wed Nov 20 11:57:45 CET 2013

Hey Python folks,

Happy Wednesday! I wanted to reach out and let you know about the beta
launch of Plotly. Plot.ly <https://plot.ly/> is a graphing and analytics
project that lets you style interactive, web-based graphs with Python or
the GUI. You can also use Plotly to collaborate, sharing graphs, data, and
projects with others.

We just put up an IPython demo <http://nbviewer.ipython.org/7521519> (video
here <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG8FYPFU9n4>) that I thought I'd pass
along, and we'd like to put up more examples from our API
gallery<http://plot.ly/api/python> as
well (where you can also get installation instructions and documentation).
And, I'm including a gallery shot below.

We just launched, so getting feedback from expert users like you all is
much appreciated. We'd love to hear your thoughts and reactions, and if you
have any feedback, to hear what you think.

Thanks so much,
Matt

[image: Inline image 1]