[Ncr-Python.in] Credit Card Processing with CyberSource in Django

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Wed Nov 27 21:11:37 CET 2013

On 28 November 2013 01:30, Raakesh kumar <kumar3180 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a payment gateway for credit card processing CyberSource and i have
> to do it in Django. I couldn't find anything online which can give me any
> concrete library or link to process payments in Django/Python. Can anyone
> please tell me or guide me how can i make it happen? Or if someone wants to
> do it commercially, i am ready to pay also if it fits in my budget.

I am tempted to go for your commercial offer, but did you
do any basic research? Here is the first link from
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cybersource+django :
* http://stackoverflow.com/questions/772240/django-payment-proccessing
  The answer dates from 2009, but points one to Satchmo
  which is the right place for such items in Django. The kind
  folk at Satchmo have spun off django-bursar which apparently
  supports Cybersource. Not sure of the current status of things,
  but this should at least get you started.

Regards,
Gora