[Ncr-Python.in] Meeting 2-4pm this Sat., the 11th of Jan

Amit Sethi amit.pureenergy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 19:30:55 CET 2014

Just a suggestion.
Saurabh, Yatin at Moonlighting is quite involved with Social
enterprises so might be a good idea if you show your blood bank
application. He might be able to help in terms of raising money for
it.

Another idea could be I came this particular repo on github. It has
example implementations of various design patterns in python.
So may be we can basically use that as the main subject and let anyone
talk about any of the patterns they have implemented. What problem
they were trying to solve and why did they think that pattern was the
best way to solve it, etc ..

Thanks,
Amit

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Gora Mohanty <gora at mimirtech.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that we can fix moonlighting.in as the venue as there
> have been no objections. I still have not heard back from
> Akshay, even after sending him a personal mail, so if any
> one else wants to volunteer for a presentation I think that
> we can accommodate that. Please follow up here.
>
> Regards,
> Gora

A-M-I-T S|S