[Ncr-Python.in] Python User Group meeting 2-4pm, Sat., Jan. 11, 2014

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Wed Jan 8 03:16:03 CET 2014

Hi,

We will be having our second meeting 2-4pm this
coming Sat., Jan. 11th, as per the following details:

   Event:    Python User Group meeting
     Date:    Sat., Jan. 11th, 2014
     Time:    2-4pm
  Agenda:   * Presentation on Kivy by Akshay Arora.
                   Please see his abstract in a separate
                   mail that he sent to the list
                 * Konark Modi: Discussion on Python workshops
                   in local colleges
   Participants: All on this list
   Venue:    moonlighting.in . This is in GK-1, across
                 the street from the Eros Hotel at Nehru
                 Place, and near the Metro station.
                 http://moonlighting.in/Delhi/Find

Regards,