[Ncr-Python.in] Seeking Enthusiastic and Talented Python Developers for a B2B Startup

Sam M emunch at utmi.in
Mon Nov 3 20:18:29 CET 2014

Hello All.

Apologies in advance for an off-topic email.

We are seeking good to great developers who also know Python well, with
between 1 to 6 years of experience, and at least some experience with web
technologies and services, OpenERP/Odoo, Django, etc., for a B2B platform.

TradebooX is working on a very unique B2B ecosystem (no, not just a product
or a platform, it's much more) that's global in scale and ambitions. The
ecosystem requires many many different skills and technologies to be bound
together seamlessly and make tasks feel effortless for clients. We're a
startup but we already have serious financial commitments made to our
unique and disruptive business! Parent company based in Singapore.

Our tech stack is fully open source and includes NodeJS, Javascript,
Python, Django, NoSQL DB clusters, cloud computing, PostgreSQL, and others.

If interested, please send an email with a cover letter, CV, total
experience and current and expected CTC to tradeboox.jobs @ gmail.com.

Thanks.

Sam