[Ncr-Python.in] [job]VMware-Bangalore/4+/Python/Django/Databases

Neeraj Sharma nsharma at vmware.com
Tue Mar 31 05:56:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

We believe in quality and in Python :)
My team is looking for Python experts (Django etc) with Databases.

Must be having Application development experience of more than 4 Years.

Selected person will get a chance to work with top Industry experienced peoples and will be contributing and building next gen applications.

We will also keep you busy with Machine learning, Puppet and many other stuff in future.

Bangalore office is in JP Nagar. This req will close soon hence reach out to me fast.

Thanks
Neeraj