[PyDelhi] Research for submitting proposal for next Pycon India.

qua non akshayaurora at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:38:43 CEST 2015

@Vinay thanks this is exactly what i had hoped for, @Jaidev yes,  we do
need to get in contact with some one at these centers instead of blindly
going forward, if you guys can get a appointment that would be even better.

I guess we should all try to get appointments for the venues.

@Jaidev for the venue list to try, I suggest we try for all the venues near
south Delhi first as we live near by,  others can try venues nearby their
place.

We can post the venues we could get a appointment for in reply to this mail
thread.

Regards