[PyDelhi] New concept for meetups

Rajat Saini rajatvaidya14 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 01:42:14 EDT 2018

Hello Folks,

As all, we know that PyDelhi organizes bi-weekly meetups which followed by
talks and lightning talk.

Our community consists of students, professionals, faculties and etc. Now,
this is the time to take PyDelhi to the next step as we are also thinking
to change the criteria of regular meetups by adding dev-sprints and
workshops to the schedule.

In a month one meetup is dedicated to talks and other to *Dev-sprint or
Workshop*.

*What is the benefit of doing this?* We can increase the open source
contribution and make the community better in all terms.

Please, send your thoughts over this.

Regards,
Rajat Saini (Volunteer - PyDelhi)
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajataaron/> | Github