[PyDelhi] Details about the 19th June Meetup

Shubham Upreti shubham.upreti at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 02:44:49 EDT 2022

Hey Pythonistas,
I know this is coming a little late. But, better late than never. We
successfully conducted our meetup on 19th June at CSDS, Civil Lines.
Many newcomers and old timers joined us.
Students from KIET asked us to arrange a workshop in their college. A
special thanks to Sachin at CSDS for helping us with the setup.

A hiring/pitching session was also done. Below are the details:
Company                Positions                                 Contact
Certa                       Backend (mid-senior)
puneet at getcerta.com

Essentia                  Frontend, backend,                hr at essentia.dev,

                                Graphic Designing, Elixir
anuvrat at essentia.dev

FIQ                         Frontend, backend
satyakam.goswami at fulfillmentiq.com

We also recorded all the talks and uploaded them on PyDelhi's YouTube.
Check them out here: [1] and make sure to Like & Subscribe. ;)

Our next meetup is going to happen on 23 July. Yet again, we are looking
for venues. If you know someone or can arrange a venue for us, do reply.
If you want to give a talk at one of our meetups, open an issue here: [2]

Links:
[1]: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3Aq1JLV2oFacSdfPSvq0cCSrW1dLqNgN
[2]: https://github.com/pydelhi/talks/issues#

Thanks