[NeedForSpeed] Personnel changes; commit privileges; contributors' agreements; flights; goals

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue May 9 05:09:23 CEST 2006

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 03:52:53AM +0100, Steve Holden wrote:
>Commit Privileges

I'm golden, unless something has broken in the last week since my last
commit.

>Contributors' Agreements

I submitted one within the last year I believe.  Not more than 2 years ago.

>hasn't seen much discussion yet. Coaches will be announced tomorrow, and
>I hope things will start to pick up then.

I reviewed it, it's not clear what sort of discussion you're looking for or
where.  On the mailing list?  Added to the page?  Peoples names added to
the items they're interested in?

Thanks,
Sean
--
 You know you're in Canada when:  A radio advertisement comes on advertising
 "Buy a case of beer, get a free touque."