[NeedForSpeed] Paying for the airport shuttle.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue May 9 22:34:34 CEST 2006

Ken Roberts says:
>FLYBUS - The Flybus is an airport shuttle that runs between the airport =
>and the larger hotels in the city (including the Grand Hotel).  The =
>shuttle schedule is coordinated with airline flight schedules and can =
>serve as transportation to and from the airport.  Bus fare between the =
>airport and the hotel is ISK 1,100.

I had asked Ken about whether FLYBUS would take a credit card, he didn't
know and suggested using an airport ATM.  I don't use ATMs, so I asked
Evelyn about getting set up for it.  She did some hunting around and found
that there are two 24-hour currency exchanges at the airport:

   Landsbanki Islands and the Change Group are located in the Transit Hall

She's contacted FLYBUS to ask about pre-paying, I'll follow up if there's
any further information on that.  My current plan is to take some travelers
checks and get them changed at the above, unless we can pre-pay or pay by
credit card.

Sean
--
 The day that Linux invades the desktop market is the day that I start
 believing in people again.