[NeedForSpeed] Anyone else flying out of Heathrow?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri May 12 05:13:03 CEST 2006

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 12:59:13PM +1000, Richard Jones wrote:
>I'll be on the 1:00 PM Icelandair flight from Heathrow on the 21st. Is anyone
>else on that flight?

I believe Ken and Steve have flight information.  It would be cool if they
could let folks who are sharing a flight know.  Not sure if anyone would
have any privacy concerns about that...

Thanks,
Sean
--
 The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact
 that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol.