[NeedForSpeed] Start your engines!

John Benediktsson john at ewtllc.com
Thu May 18 19:36:56 CEST 2006

Hello,

I want to let everyone know how excited we at EWT are about the sprint
next week.

Lots of great ideas are being discussed on the wiki right now - and more
I'm sure when we meet face to face in Iceland.

  http://wiki.python.org/moin/NeedForSpeed/Goals

To prepare, I would like everyone to look over the wiki - please add to
the suggested projects or elaborate on existing ones.  Be creative!
Remember, the more suggestions we have, the better chance of making real
performance improvements that will be enjoyed by the entire community.

See you in Iceland!

Thanks,
John.

---