[NeedForSpeed] testing

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri May 19 11:13:12 CEST 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
>>Hello, is everyone all cranked up for the sprint?
>

> or stressed out over all the things they need to get done before they
> leave for reykjavik...
>
> sigh /F

So sorry for twisting your arm to attend something you really didn't
have time for ;-)

Seriously, everyone, I am grateful you have made time in your busy
schedules to try and crank the Python speedometer up a notch.

I will be making further postings before the sprint, so keep your eyes
open. Be prepared to be met at the airport rather than having to grab a
bus or a taxi: I am trying to arrange a limousine service to ease the
stress of transfer from airport to hotel.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Love me, love my blog  http://holdenweb.blogspot.com