[Neuroimaging] FA images Was: Nipy.org new website needs a complete remake

vanessa sochat vsochat at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 3 15:38:05 CEST 2015

My .02 on flask:

The extra step is "freezing." The workflow to push an update will always be
something along the lines of:

- checkout or clone current flask site
- do changes
- freeze
- push to gh-pages

This seems do-able to me, but I sense that others aren't happy about the
extra step, and I am open to the idea that other frameworks could do it
better, perhaps at the cost of the more "interactive" back end allowed by
flask. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter so much as long as
updating / adding content is relatively straight forward and pain free.
Looking forward to more discussion on this.

--
Vanessa Villamia Sochat
Stanford University