[Neuroimaging] [ANN] PySurfer 0.6

Michael Waskom mwaskom at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 7 01:30:34 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce the 0.6 release of PySurfer
<http://pysurfer.github.io/>, a Python library for visualizing MRI and MEG
data.

Changes in this version include:

- Simplified the selection of parameters that customize the visualization
- Enhanced plotting of Freesurfer morphometry overlays (thickness,
curvature, etc.)
- Enhanced plotting of statistical overlays using contour maps
- Improved support for scripted animation of the brain visualization

See the release notes <https://github.com/nipy/PySurfer/releases/tag/0.6> for
more details about these changes.

For information on installation, documentation, and the example gallery,
you can visit our website (http://pysurfer.github.com/).

We hope you will find it useful in your research!

Michael Waskom, Eric Larson, Christian Brodbeck, and the rest of the Nipy
team