[Neuroimaging] [pysurfer] making background brain more transparent

Michael Waskom mwaskom at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 7 17:19:07 CEST 2015

Hi Kristie,

Just wanted to follow up on this. I assume you figured it out yourself, but
in case anyone finds this thread while searching, we've released 0.6 and
the documentation has two relevant examples:

http://pysurfer.github.io/examples/plot_label_foci.html (shows how to pass
custom parameters to the binarized curvature)
http://pysurfer.github.io/examples/plot_probabilistic_label.html (shows how
to use a continuous map of curvature)

Best,
Michael