[Neuroimaging] Inventory of wrapped commands in nipype?

Satrajit Ghosh satra at mit.edu
Fri Aug 14 17:36:07 CEST 2015

hi ben,

an issue  + contribution would be much welcome!

it wouldn't be too hard to do this, as we already have scripts that
traverse all interfaces. in fact it would be nice to even create a reverse
mapping from underlying command to nipype interface(s) name (in some cases
there is a many nipype interfaces to single command mapping - e.g.,
fslmaths).

cheers,

satra