[Neuroimaging] Website Update

Ben Cipollini bcipolli at ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 23 23:40:04 CEST 2015

Hi Vanessa,

Another solution is simply to send Jekyll the proper baseurl in all cases.
In my eyes, that's the simplest and intended solution. I just can't
understand why it's so hard to do easily, or at all.

The relative paths thing is another solution, but I feel that's a
workaround--Jekyll has the baseurl defined and configurable, it's clearly
part of the software design.

Hope we find an elegant solution soon :)
Ben