[Neuroimaging] Website Update

Ben Cipollini bcipolli at ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 23 23:46:25 CEST 2015

If it's just a matter of configuring a variable like the base url of the
website, then I say no--no problem.

If we have to work around it by manipulating URLs in funky ways inside
templates... then I say, probably.

I don't find this to be a Jekyll issue as much as how the different
publishing sources expose Jekyll config. If they simply set the baseurl
properly for ya, this would all be so simple! That's exactly what that
config variable is there for... and Vanessa's using it quite properly in
all the template code.

Ben