[Neuroimaging] Website Update

Ben Cipollini bcipolli at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 24 07:16:53 CEST 2015

Great! Thanks for trying that out, and glad to hear it's mostly working!
What a relief :P

Probably we can move discussion of this to a pull request or issue in the
repository, it seems to be mostly small technical details now.

I agree; we should contact circle. It's so silly that they're not setting
up the config for us--this seems like an obvious need for any jekyll
project.