[Neuroimaging] When to use neurostars, and when not to

John Pellman pellman.john at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:29:06 CEST 2015

While I understand an aversion to reputation-based systems (this article
<http://michael.richter.name/blogs/awhy-i-no-longer-contribute-to-stackoverflow>
comes to mind) I would note that it is quite a bit more difficult to keep
track of questions when they are divided between two discussion fora (more
if you count the AFNI, FSL, and SPM mailing lists), and I can't help but
wonder if some amount of consolidation while preserving individual
interests would be beneficial to the neuroimaging community.