[Neuroimaging] When to use neurostars, and when not to

Michael Hanke michael.hanke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:10:27 CEST 2015

Hi,

please allow me to hijack some of this thread and ask for feedback on how
to guide users to find help. For the upcoming relaunch of neuro.debian.net
we have drafted this (example for nibabel):

http://neurodebian.ovgu.de/pkgs/python-nibabel.html

If you click the "help" button you can see how we envision this guidance.

Here is a more featureful example:

http://neurodebian.ovgu.de/pkgs/fsl-core.html

You can see that neurostars will be recommended for most cases. I'd be glad
to get your feedback and any suggestions for improvements.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Hanke
http://mih.voxindeserto.de