[Neuroimaging] Site Discussion

Ben Cipollini bcipolli at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 27 01:42:18 CEST 2015

I would suggest that, before working on #1-3, work on the documentation for
the workflow, and any weirdness about the templates to work around bugs.
Given the fears about the workflow and the need to work around Jekyll / CI
bugs, I think we should make it clear what the current workflow entails.

The docs don't have to be super-pretty, but I think at least a complete
sketch of the workflow would be great to document and discuss while you
start moving forward with the rest.

Would you be up for doing that, Vanessa? I assume it wouldn't be too
complex--just a few details about how to build on each system (not what's
underneath the hood, just what the user has to do), and any requirements of
template writing that are constrained by that.

Thanks,
Ben