[Neuroimaging] When to use neurostars, and when not to

Satrajit Ghosh satra at mit.edu
Thu Aug 27 03:32:32 CEST 2015

hi eleftherios,

i will address the neurostars settings issue. we can definitely change the
settings such that 'trusted' is turned off (i didn't realize that was being
used), and we can also consider not displaying any points (that was not the
intent of the site). it may take a few iterations to ensure no one else has
any objections. biostars is also part of a community effort, so please put
this in the issues there as well.

cheers,

satra