[Neuroimaging] Dipy - Problem creating the fiber trackting of my data

Eleftherios Garyfallidis garyfallidis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 17:17:21 CEST 2015

Hi Jorge,

Found the problem! :)

The problem you had was that your datasets did not have isotropic voxel
size. Your voxel size was (0.9375, 0.9375, 5.0).
Tracking is not recommended when you have such difference in the voxel
sizes across the different slices. That is why
we don't support tracking in EuDX from non-isotropic voxel sizes.

But anyway you can still use these datasets if you use the reslice function
from Dipy. Then you can  reslice your datasets
to have isotropic size. I went to (2.0, 2.0, 2.0) for example.

Have a look in your updated script in the attachment.

Happy hacking!

Best regards,
Eleftherios