[Neuroimaging] [Dipy] Scanning parameters of Dipy's sample data Sherbrooke's 3 shells

Maxime Descoteaux maxime.descoteaux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:04:56 CEST 2015

Hi Rafael,

I will try to find the information for you but I fear it will be difficult
as these datasets are at least 4 years old and from an old 1.5T Siemens
scanner.

You would want TE/TR, delta, Delta, etc? I know that I will not have delta,
Delta. I might be able to find TR, TE and other basic parameters.

Best

Max