[Neuroimaging] [Dipy] Scanning parameters of Dipy's sample data Sherbrooke's 3 shells

Maxime Descoteaux maxime.descoteaux at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:55:21 CEST 2015

Hi Rafael,

I unfortunately have no trace of the DICOM data anymore.

All I can tell you is that it is 1.5T, Siemens Magnetom, 2mm isotropic. The
TR/TE must have been fixed for the maximal b-value, which explains a lower
SNR at smaller shells that you are probably used to see.

Also, all directions are the same at each shell.

It would be quite easy to share a new dataset from our Philips 3T if you
need.

Max