[Neuroimaging] Nipy.org new website needs a complete remake

vanessa sochat vsochat at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 29 04:20:47 CEST 2015

haha, I definitely didn't test anything on mobile... I think the culprit is
this code:

https://github.com/vsoch/nipy/blob/master/static/css/style.css#L220

A little tag along from a copy paste that shouldn't have been included :)
I'll test this out properly and debug, likely this weekend. Thanks for
catching it!

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 7:16 PM, Nate Vack <njvack at wisc.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 4:51 PM vanessa sochat <vsochat at stanford.edu>
> wrote:
>

>> https://vsoch.github.io/nipy
>>

> I don't know if this is the appropriate time for this feedback (I didn't
> realize the redesigned site was actually going to go live!) but this site
> is really, really strange on my iPhone. I don't even know how to describe
> it well, it's like it's horizontal scrolling by percentage or something.
>
> -n

Vanessa Villamia Sochat
Stanford University
(603) 321-0676