[Neuroimaging] Spamalize .voi reading for nibabel?

Nate Vack njvack at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 31 18:13:33 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Here at Wisconsin, we used to draw volumes of interest in an in-house tool
called Spamalize, created by Terry Oakes. More recently, we wanted to
convert those .voi files into nifti files, and found doing that in IDL was
not working right.

So! I wrote something in python. It's up here:

https://github.com/njvack/voitools

I don't know if this is widely-enough used to be incorporated into nibabel,
but I'd be happy to try and bring it in there if it would be useful.

Thoughts?
-Nate