[Neuroimaging] Nipy-devel retired, long live neuroimaging

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 23:29:22 CEST 2015

Hi,

As y'all may have seen, I subscribed y'all to the new list.

I've done my best to replicate your chosen options from the old list,
but please do check your subscription settings.

As if to welcome the new list, the old nipy-devel admin interface is
down at the moment, but when it comes back up, I'll disable new
subscriptions to nipy-devel and send an auto-response pointing to this
list.

Echoing Vanessa - looking forward to lots of neuroimaging-listey goodness,

Cheers,

Matthew